Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Commitment Issues.

For a long time now I've asked my self the questions, "Am I ready?""It'd be permanent, can I commit?""Do I really know what I want and will I still want this five or ten years from now?" I also hear my father's voice echoing in my head saying he will kill me unless I'm at least 30, OR WORSE, cut me off.

Therefore, these are all the reasons I haven't been able to take the plunge and commit to a tattoo.

For all you others out there with cold feet and and not ready for that "long term relationship", I've found you the perfect "fling". Let me introduce you to Flash Tattoos. Flash Tattoos, are jewelry inspired temporary tattoos and are absolutely to die for! They give you the fix you've always desired, leaving you totally satisfied, yet you can wash them away when you please. No commitment, no regret, no remorse.

This past weekend was my first time with Flash Tattoos and unlike some other first times, I don't regret this one at all! I spiced up my pre-vaca grooming routine of waxing and a mani/pedi with the application of my Flash Tattoos. I chose two, both were upper arm bands, one gold and one silver, resembling upper arm cuffs. I received so many compliments, one guy even went as far as saying I was "the perfect woman" because he thinks tattoos are "hot" and wants his girlfriend to have them but then followed it with "but I would never want my wife to have them." With that food for thought, I quickly concluded my temporary tats were a success! Oh, and don't worry, I didn't fall for that guys' line! 
I had to.

So, after flashing everyone all weekend (with my tattoos) I've decided, Flash Tattoos are a MUST. Even though its a little sad to see my tattoos fade away, I'm relieved that I'm not burdened with an everlasting regret. They were the perfect match for my bikini and island get away, simply a vacation romance, short, sweet, and remembered with great fondness. They didn't over stay their welcome and I had no worries about our future, only how many likes we got on Instagram. So I may not ready for the long haul yet, but I can definitely commit to this open relationship with Flash Tattoos.

To experience them for yourselves, visit the Flash Tattoo website. Prices range from $20-$30 for 3-4 sheets, generously filled, with the temporary tattoos. The tattoos will last 4-6 days depending upon how you take care of them, lotions and sun tan oils will shorten the wear. You can also find less expensive alternatives at stores such as Target, the packages will likely contain a lesser amount of tattoos though and quality may vary.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment